If you are wearing contact lenses for the first time, or you need updated information, this page is for you!
Click here for Acuvue LensAssist with tips on making your new contacts a successful part of your daily routine, including insertion and removal, cleaning and storage, and other helpful hints.
This link to Alcon® OptiFree® products contains instructions and videos to assist you in living with your contacts, such as insertion, removal, cleaning and storage of your contacts.
Our office recommends using name brand Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solutions (MPDS) such as:
- Bausch & Lomb Biotrue Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution
- Alcon OptiFree Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution
- Acuvue RevitaLens Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution
- blink COMPLETE Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution
For some patients, especially those with dry eyes or sensitive eyes, peroxide based solutions are a great option:
- Ciba Vision Clear Care® and Clear Care Plus (this link provides additional instructions for use)